Customer loyalty through innovation
Customer loyalty through innovation 2020
One of our goals is to use our gases and our applications expertise to make our customers’ products and processes as eco-friendly as possible. There are many different ways to achieve this: in various applications, gases can release chemicals that endanger the environment. Our bulk, pipeline and cylinder gases also make important contributions toward reducing greenhouse gas emissions, preventing waste and scrap, or saving energy. And the environment is not the only winner: our gas applications are also able to make processes safer, less expensive, more efficient and/or improve their quality.
Concrete process improvements at our customers
Satisfaction of our customers
Messer sees customer satisfaction as an extremely important metric of success. Accordingly, we feel that it is only natural that we continuously measure our customers’ satisfaction and solicit their feedback concerning specific needs and suggestions, so we can then implement that feedback in the form of improvements in our products, processes and services. In this way, we actively help to improve our customers’ satisfaction and performance – while, thereby, also reinforcing customer loyalty.
For example, the following improvement measures were implemented after analysis of our customers’ needs and wishes:
- Incorporation of QR codes on cylinder labels in Spain for easier access to material safety data sheets
- Automated confirmation of receipt of order from SAP in Hungary
- Qualification program for new employees in Switzerland
- Facilitated online ordering system for gases and hardware through the creation of webshops in several countries
- Digitalization and electronic provision of quality certificates